Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Well today was interesting, work is always, well its work. And I feel like the one manager doesn't like me just because I am white. Sorry can't change that one! HA but besides work it was a pretty good day (minus the 3 wasp stings with in like 10min). I know now that I have to go the lawyer because that is the only thing that is going to improve my situation and financing it will be hard but I will do it, I always do. I had fun playing with Bella too she loves her little baby pool its so cute to watch her splash around for hours just having fun =). And I know have a date, a double date on sunday! I hope that goes well, I haven't been on a REAL date in forever, this should be fun. So basically my day has been so much better than it was yesterday and I feel alot stronger as well. Maybe my life is starting to fall together and that is super important right now. i just hope it stays this way because I feel like I can take on the world at this point and win its just so awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home