Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Blog.

So over the weekend, I went paintballing for the first time and it was fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed myself as I thought I would and I am ready to play again. I am not scared of playing or running straight into the action. I was a little weary at first about shooting people but when people are shooting at you, you don't feel as bad, ha. After we were done paintballing we went up to the house and had some pizza. YUM.
Then we decided to go four-wheeling with the ATV's, well that was just about the funniest thing EVER! I had so much fun, and I felt like I had so much power just riding through the woods. It was awesome, I got a lot better by the end of the day. The first ride or two was a little rough, haha. At least I didn't flip it or run into the first tree, it was the sixth ok?


1 Comments:

Blogger BrunetteBookworm said...

sounds like fun!! <3

June 13, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home